favorite this postWanted - PHP/WordPress Developer ((Mahipalpur - New Delhi))hide this posting
compensation: compensation: 300000 - 400000 PA employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
PHP/WordPress Developer – Excellent learning environment with great opportunities.
Come join our brand new, and well-funded start-up, work as a PHP/WordPress Developer at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders
Giga North focus is to empower businesses through information and web technologies. Our vision gives us a sense of direction and destination. It captures our aspiration of being the best in everything we do, It is the basis for what we all stand for as one company.
We are looking for an outstanding experienced PHP/WordPress Developer responsible with minimum work experience of 4 years. For both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
• He will be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
• Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
• Must be able to secure the website from the hacking attack
• Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
• Ability to analyze project and understand client requirements
Required keyskills and Qualifications
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
• UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization
• PG: MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Why should you apply?
We focus on continuous Well-being and improvement of our employees by providing them a friendly, safe and motivational work environment. Happy and motivated employees can deliver the good quality of work. Similarly, we focus on our client satisfaction by creating a great bond with them. We ensure that clients should feel the ease to communicate their requirements and desired result.
• Never stop learning and grow more with us
• Employee friendly environment
• Salary for deserving candidate
• Get recognized and rewarded
• Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
• Balance work-life
101,1st Floor, E-311 DAYA TOWER Opp. OBC Bank, Vasant Kunj Road, Mahipalpur, New Delhi – 110037, INDIA.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities