Urgent opening for Front Office Executive for Hotel Crystal Palace, Mussoorie.
Front Office Executive Duties and Responsibilities:-
Help with Security
General Office Upkeep
Promoting the Brand
Also able to do the basic accounting work of Food bills and room bills.
Present to guests the check out total bill
Front Office Executive Skills and Qualifications:-
Minimum Qualification: - Graduation with minimum 1-2 Years Experience in Front Office Department.
Smart and having very good communication skills (English and Hindi)
Because the nature of their position involves so much contact with the public, front office executives need to be good representatives of their organization. They must possess a friendly and upbeat demeanor, dress professionally, and act courteously. Other attributes include:
• Interpersonal skills – patience, listening, and communicating are all people skills a front office executive must tap into while assisting guests.
• Customer-centric – making the needs of patrons the top priority and working to make their interaction with company pleasant.
• Multitasking – handling phones, dealing with visitors, and responding to staff requests requires the ability to juggle a variety of things at the same time.
• Attention to detail – being able to follow procedures in the way the employer wants keeps the visitor experience consistent and in line with the company’s image.
• Discretion – privy to personal or sensitive information, especially in healthcare settings, front office execs need to be trustworthy and respect confidentiality